Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My new Mom put me in a SCARY monster! She made the human baby sit in a seat in the monster and tied him in, and then got me. She carried me to the odd smelling thing, opened up part of the side, and put me in it!! Even though she was saying such nice things to me in a nice voice I still freaked! I was afraid it was going to eat me. I wrapped my front legs around her neck and wouldn't let go. She finally convinced me to calm down enough to sit in the seat my boy Soren usually sits in (it smelled like him which made me feel safer). Then the thing made a grrr hummm kind of noise and started moving! I was so scared that mom had to talk to me for a while again to stop me from shaking. I sat up so I could see her face and that's when I saw the most marvelous thing (Mom called it a window) and through it I could see so many new and exciting things. I decided I had to get a better look so climbed up in the back and stayed there till we got to the place where mom takes Soren and Tempestt in the morning to learn with other kids. When I saw my kids coming I got so excited my entire back end shook so much I slid right off my perch. That was OK though because my boy pet me and gave me kisses. Tempestt pet me too. After they tied themselves to the inside of the monster it made the noise again and started moving. I hopped right back up on my perch to watch the world. I decided the monster mom calls a car isn't as bad as I thought. Maybe I can ride in it again tomorrow. Mom says next time she is going to take me out of the monster/car at the human kid's learning place so I can get used to being around other humans other than my new family. She promised to hold me the entire time though so I don't get mobbed (I am beautiful you know) and get too scared.

On the way home the puppy human, Dartagnan, fell asleep. Mom carried him inside and layed him down on the couch. Soren carried me in (the ground and leash are both still too scary for me) gave me a treat and some water and then I asked to be put on the couch (I'm working on learning how to jump), layed down next to Dartagnan, and went to sleep. What a wonderful life this is turning out to be. Maybe change isn't as bad or as scary as I thought. I think I could get used to this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Sometimes change takes awhile to adapt too - but hang in there, you will get used to it soon, and then everything will be okay :-)

Love
opy

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home