Tuesday, November 28, 2006


SNOW!
When I went outside this morning the ground was covered with a blanket of white, wet, sticky stuff. I didn't want to go outside becasue the air was biting my face, but I had to potty so baddly. When I walked out into it it crunched under my feet. That scared me so I walked with my belly low to the ground, but I soon learned that wasn't the greatest idea. When I stood up I realized that the white stuff wasn't actually that bad, especially if you run really fast in it. The white stuff kept falling from above me and I kept trying to find out who was throwing it at me but I never did find them. It was fun sticking my nose into the fluffy stuff smelling what was under it but kept getting some up my nose. I kept having to sneeze it out. After a little bit of time outside I got a bit chilled so after a good romp and a roll in the cold white stuff I decided to go back inside and lay in front of the fire. It felt so nice when mom messaged my feet and lower legs to get all the extra white stuff off me. I had a good morning snack then retired to my bed infront of the fire to take a nap. Playing in that strange white stuff sure takes it out of you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tian shi,

is this your first encounter with snow? i have never seen snow before so don't know how it feels like. other doggie blog that i read, been enjoying snow. i hope you will get to like it and even play with it too!

wet wet licks

Boo

6:24 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

I wonder where that white stuff comes from? We don't ever get any in Florida.
Big Wags,
Isabella

8:52 PM  
Blogger Studly Dudley said...

Hey Tian-Shi!

You are such a beautiful girl.. I'm glad you found a forever home, or else I would have cried big boo-dog tears for you!! BUT none of that.. I shall give you big boo-dog licks of love instead. I hope you get used to the snow because it really is SO much fun to eat and prance around in. I like to lift up my paws really high and pretend I am dancing (shh don't tell!).

Cheerio!
Dudley

PS - Mum and I have added you to our list of links! We hope that's oK :)

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, beautiful! You sure are a pretty girl! I'm so glad you found a good fur-ever home! And snow can be lots of fun once you get used to it! Have a very yappy howliday!!!
Derby

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home