Sunday, December 10, 2006



Here is my serious look, aren't I impressive? I rarely look this way anymore though. I am usually a very goofy and silly girl. Mom says I am very clumsey too. I'm always falling off of things, like the couch or bed. I do it like a cat though, I always seem to land on my feet.

I had gotten my eyes puctured and then right when that healed I got a virus in BOTH eyes a few weeks ago and could barely see anything, but now they are almost completely cleared up! I still have some blurry vision, but thats better than loosing one or both eyes. You can see the spots on my eyes in that photo.

Just a bit ago I got to experience my first snow. I t lasted a week but is now GONE! Colorado has such strange weather. It is still a bit cold but almost sunny in comparison. The man on the news who stands in front of a map says snow may be comming our way again. I'm kinda nervous about that. It was fun for a little bit but I don't want snow THAT much. I hate getting snow balls in my paws and my belly gets chilly even though mom made me a sweater out of a wooly baby onesie. That thing sure made my hair get messy and mom had to keep picking knots out of my belly fur. She now is starting to understand why some people shave their pekes. She is determined not to have to though. She loves my lush coat. I will let you all know if we have snow in the morning, but I still hope there isn't.

4 Comments:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ah, you look suspiciously familiar... oh, mom said i have a face like you. :-)

i can see your left eye clearer now. i hope it won't get worse.

wet wet licks

Boo

6:28 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

I think you are gorgeous. I would mess up your hair for sure though. It's not on purpose, but I drool when I play...

7:38 AM  
Blogger Forest Dogs said...

Are you hiding? Where are you? Just in case you're still around, we wants to leave you this message:

Hi

The Dona Nobis Pacem (Peaceglobe) Day has really caught the imagination of some blogging dogs. Up until now, the Catosphere has dominated, but Mimi, founder of the Blogblast for Peace (yes, it really does have that many names!) has sent out a plea for more peace-loving dogs to join:

The Second Official
Blogblast for Peace
Wednesday
6th June 2007


...Excitement is building...

(If you do 'Wordless Wednesday' a Peaceglobe would be fantastic! *lick*)

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your mom calls you clumsy, she is probably laughing at how sweet and goofy you are. She no doubt thinks you are adorable! Do you fall asleep with your tongue out only to have it dry up and get all furled that you can's pull it in when you wake up? Well, it's adorable, and Pekies are just adorable!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home